Benefits of Membership:
- Regular opportunity to meet like-minded people
- Free access to Monthly Meetings and opportunity to meet Guest Speakers
- Generous Member discounts to Society workshops, courses & events
- Free borrowing rights from the Society's extensive LIBRARY
- Discount on purchase of Jung Society Publications
- Monthly newsletters
- Invitations to Special Events
- Annual Program booklet mailed out via the post
- Annual $$ savings
Associate Membership (Library)
- Provides access to the C G Jung Society's LIBRARY only.
- Intended for regional, interstate and housebound persons.
- Access to lectures, workshops and courses at Concession rates.
- Once-off bond of $100 required at the time of joining
- fully-refundable upon resignation or upgrade to full membership.
- Borrowers are responsible for relevant postage fees both outgoing and return.
Please contact either the Librarian or the Hon. Secretary for further details.
Membership Fee structure
- All Memberships are renewed annually - and are due for renewal in the January of each year.
- Renewing Members and New members pay a pro-rata rate.
- Members going overseas for lengthy trips can arrange for a 'Leave of Absence'.
New Member Joining Fee $15
Annual Single Membership Fee $100 (pro-rata applies)
Annual Family Membership (one household) $175 (pro-rata applies)
Annual Concession* Membership Fee $50 (pro-rata applies)
Associate Member (Library) $30
New Associate Member (Library) Bond** $100
* Concession rates extended to:
- Australian Govt Pensioners
- holders of Health Care Benefits Cards
- Students with current Photo ID
** Once-off requirement. Bond is refunded upon either a written resignation or upgrade to full membership.
Join/Renew Annual Membership
Choose one of the membership types. Join now to be a member in 2018.
I support the purpose and aspirations of the C G Jung Society of Melbourne Inc and wish to be / become a member of this association during the 2018 calendar year.
To this end I agree to be bound by the rules and ethos of the Society - and I am aware that the Constitution of the Society is available for view and download from the website.
Other Payment Options
Complete the 2018 membership form (HERE) and include it with your cheque or money order.
Write cheque or money order to: C G Jung Society of Melbourne Inc.
Post cheque/money order to:
The Hon. Secretary
C G Jung Society of Melbourne
PO Box 226 Kerrimuir VIC 3129
Direct Deposit - CG Jung Society of Melbourne Inc
BSB 633-000 / account 120 760 780