Benefits of Membership:
- Regular opportunity to meet like-minded people
- Free access to Monthly Meetings and opportunity to meet Guest Speakers
- Generous Member discounts to Society workshops, courses & events
- Free borrowing rights from the Society's extensive LIBRARY
- Discount on purchase of Jung Society Publications
- Monthly newsletters
- Invitations to Special Events
- Annual Program booklet mailed out via the post
- Annual $$ savings - membership is less than 1/2 price of Visitor Door Admission
Associate Membership (Library)
- Provides access to the C G Jung Society's LIBRARY only.
- Intended for regional, interstate and housebound persons.
- Access to lectures, workshops and courses at Concession rates.
- Once-off bond of $100 required at the time of joining
- fully-refundable upon resignation or upgrade to full membership.
- Borrowers are responsible for relevant postage fees both outgoing and return.
Please contact either the Librarian or the Membership Secretary for further details.
Membership Fee structure
- Annual Membership falls due in January of each year.
- Renewing Members pay the full amount for the year - regardless when they renew.
- New members join throughout the year at a pro rata rate. The price on the checkout below reflect the pro rata rate.
New Member Joining Fee $15
Annual Single Membership Fee $100
Family Membership (one household) $175
Concession* Membership Fee $50
Associate Member (Library) $30
New Associate Member (Library) Bond** $100
* Concession rates extended to:
- Australian Govt Pensioners
- holders of Health Care Benefits Cards
- Students with current Photo ID
** Once-off requirement. Bond is refunded upon either a written resignation or upgrade to full membership.
Join/Renew Annual Membership
Choose one of the membership types. Memberships are for the rest of the calendar year.
If you are paying in person by cash or credit card or via cheque in the mail or direct deposit please fill out the following online form indicating the payment method.
Other Payment Options
Write cheque or money order to: C G Jung Society of Melbourne Inc.
Post cheque/money order to:
The Hon. Secretary
C G Jung Society of Melbourne
PO Box 1150 CAULFIELD NORTH VIC 3161
Direct Deposit - CG Jung Society of Melbourne Inc
BSB 633-000 / account 120 760 780